• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

which method should I use?

LBr

WCA
2022FOGG01
I aint trying to attack you. Yall know me i praise algs more than feliks. I'm just saying I am not simping for cfop. Y'all crazy lol

Also CFCE isn't awful. Its algorithmic, less move count, less algs to learn moves: 54 to 55-60
algs: 71 to 78
CFCE is fewer algs than cfop and is 54 moves, and although m moves are slower for ELL, it is a good method

EvanCuber

Yeah you should just main CFOP as you can't really go wrong with it. But if you want, you can also practice a method kind of just for fun, and if you get really interested in it, just switch to that method.

Humble Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Definitivamente CFOP por que es uno de los metodos mas completos y rapidos del SpeedCubing , ten en cuenta que tambien tienes que ejecutarlo con rapidez y tambien tiene importancia tu Look Ahead
Well not necessarily, it’s one of the fastest and more developed methods, that doesn’t mean they should definitely use it as a main method, Roux is another method that is and can be very fast to use, and it is developed a good amount as well. It would be much more beneficial I believe to try out each new method and find out which one is better rather than just saying that cfop is essentially OO

Translation for; @Flow 3x3 : Bueno, no necesariamente, es uno de los métodos más rápidos y desarrollados, eso no significa que definitivamente deban usarlo como método principal, Roux es otro método que es y puede ser muy rápido de usar, y está muy desarrollado. también. Creo que sería mucho más beneficioso probar cada nuevo método y descubrir cuál es mejor en lugar de simplemente decir que cfop es esencialmente OO

Last edited:

PiKeeper

WCA
2021KLIN02
I would say that cfop, roux, and zz are equally good. Nautilus is at least close if not on the same level, and mehta, petrus, hk, etc are probably a little worse but still really good. Just try them out and see what you have the most fun with.

Waffles

Agreeing with what they said, I think this would be my list on what methods are good:
CFOP
Roux
ZZ
Mehta
(Decent gap)
Nautilus
Petrus
LEOR
Waterman

I don’t have as much experience with some methods, so if you’re wondering why “MY METHOD IS SO LOW THIS GUY SUCKS HAHA” I may not have tried it to its full extent.