• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which cuber has done the most contribution to Cubing?

Which cuber has done the most contribution to Cubing?

• Lars Petrus

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • Tony Fisher

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Jessica Fridrich

Votes: 55 57.3%
  • Robert Yau

Votes: 20 20.8%
  • Nathon Wilson

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Dylan Wang

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • Phillip Lewicki

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Bob Burton

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Lucas Garron

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • Rowe Hessler

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Daniel Karnaukh

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Graham Siggins

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • Roman Strakhov

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Kian Mansour

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • Jayden McNeill

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • Feliks Zemdegs

Votes: 59 61.5%
  • Sarah Strong

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Kit Clement

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Oskar Van Deventer

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Others

Votes: 29 30.2%

• Total voters
On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah all these law suits from Rubiks company is a bone in the throat for the cubing community.

Erno Rubik should do more to help speedcubers, and not just make profit.
Erno Rubik didn't do anything. The seven towns company did.

@qwr I did mention Ron van Bruchem somewhere at the back of this thread and Bob Burton is on the poll. Tyson Mao is another noteworthy mention.

Kit Clement

Premium Member
WCA
2008CLEM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Erno Rubik didn't do anything. The seven towns company did.

@qwr I did mention Ron van Bruchem somewhere at the back of this thread and Bob Burton is on the poll. Tyson Mao is another noteworthy mention.

Erno choose to have SevenTowns hold his IP. He was complicit and active in the litigation in 2017. SevenTowns being the main driver does not excuse Erno from this.

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
Erno had no control on that. The company he worked with started that lawsuit, and many other thin
Yeah all these law suits from Rubiks company is a bone in the throat for the cubing community.

Erno Rubik should do more to help speedcubers, and not just make profit.
Erno was not the one who started the lawsuit, the company he worked with did. They also did many other things he did not want. Erno Ribik has always been interested in speedcubes and speedcubing. He is now starting a rubiks speedcube line.

Kit Clement

Premium Member
WCA
2008CLEM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Erno had no control on that. The company he worked with started that lawsuit, and many other thin

Erno was not the one who started the lawsuit, the company he worked with did. They also did many other things he did not want. Erno Ribik has always been interested in speedcubes and speedcubing. He is now starting a rubiks speedcube line.

Just going to requote myself.

Erno choose to have SevenTowns hold his IP. He was complicit and active in the litigation in 2017. SevenTowns being the main driver does not excuse Erno from this.

sigalig

WCA
2016SIGG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If I could vote for him, my vote would be Stefan Pochmann. Noah Arthurs would come close as well. But obviously I have a bias with these choices :p

also thanks to everyone who voted me, although I’m not sure I deserve to be on a list with these giants

Also to anybody who needs convincing that Roman has done a ton for the community, feel free to visit bestsiteever.ru

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
also thanks to everyone who voted me, although I’m not sure I deserve to be on a list with these giants
MBLD is so cool!!!!(so are you) You pushed it's limits further single-handedly. That's why you do deserve to be on that list.

Also, only a handful of people can get a successful 7BLD, let alone a sub 12 min one.

Swagrid

YouTube
Visit Channel
Voted Fridrich for working on and popularizing an advanced lbl approach. Regardless of your opinion on CFOP, no doubt it got more people deep into cubing due to it being both easy and fast.

Zemdegs for his incredible job breaking so many wrs, and pushing 3x3 as far as he did.

and other, for Gilles Roux and Chris Tran.

Last edited: