• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which cuber has the most number of 3x3s?

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Which cuber has the most number of 3x3s that they own?

Note cubes used for mosaics and artform will not be counted. Only 3x3 speedcubes that a person has in their home. Also cubestore owners cannot list the number of 3x3s they have in store as they will not be using each and every 3x3.

I currently have 108 3x3s that I can say are speedcubes collected over the span of 7 years for the sole purpose of MBLD event.
Graham has 200+ cubes and Shivam has 300+ cubes.

Is there any other cuber who has more 3x3 speedcubes? If you do have more than 50, please do share your number in the thread below.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwr

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Note cubes used for mosaics and artform will not be counted. Only 3x3 speedcubes that a person has in their home. Also cubestore owners cannot list the number of 3x3s they have in store as they will not be using each and every 3x3.

I currently have 108 3x3s that I can say are speedcubes collected over the span of 7 years for the sole purpose of MBLD event.
Graham has 200+ cubes and Shivam has 300+ cubes.

Is there any other cuber who has more 3x3 speedcubes? If you do have more than 50, please do share your number in the thread below.

Funny that you chose 50, I have exactly 52 that I can consider speedcubes. But that is only regular sized ones, if you count things like the QiMeng Plus and 4 cm cubes then I have 62.