• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

which cube should i NOT get

which cube should i NOT get

• Total voters

Magix

Get only one 4x4 unless you're actually planning on doing two OH solves at the same time or something (cool idea, someone should do it o_O). You don't need three 4x4s. I know you want to show off but pick something that at least has a larger audience to show off to.

And minecraft forums have had tons of discussions on whether it's "good" to pirate the game, the general agreement is that nobody cares and Notch doesn't mind it because it helps advertise the game (pirating is how the game got so viral in the first place)

I'm pretty sure 99% of the people here have some pirated content on their computer. Games are no different.

cannon4747

WCA
2011vili01
YouTube
Visit Channel
my problem is that i live in texas with no other speedcubing friends near me so i never get to play around with a cube before i buy it. and my excuse for wanting the v2 is because i'll want to complete the collection eventually.