• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

PicubeShop

Ok Picube might be a little bit sketchy because they have this claim in their premium cube section
On 2018-11-24, Yusheng Du set the new 3x3x3 world record 3.47s with Picube Pro Moyu Weilong GTS2M.
I don't think that's true but if anyone can confirm that would be great.
89151999_913853319029806_355577632311476224_n.jpg
He deleted the post maybe because he was sponsored by Cubicle

purefourmula

where do i get a custom rubiks cube reazon in side

i corrected the official rubiks cube color palette and or color pattern....

my color dezign iz based off of my four theory i created....4 8 12 16 a perfect circle rotate spin cycle my four theory....

from studying my own theory i came up with this dezign of the rubiks cube....

blue red yellow green on each side going around the cube in a circle....

inbetween each color can be made....magenta orange lime aqua....

so it iz correct in color pattern

for orange magenta are the opposite color of blue yellow and red iz green thus there are 6 color

magenta orange are also on opposite side of the cubes blue red yellow green you could say....

the only 6 color you can put on a cube that haz some pattern to it....hence opposite color pattern cube and or circle of color....

where can i get a cube that iz colored this way....

i dont want a sticker cube....i figure you can ritsdye the white plastic on a rubiks cube purple in a pot with boil hot water....

mmmm

Last edited:

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
You currently cannot get stickerless cubes with any colors other than the standard ones. Also, a traditional Rubik's cube(made by the Rubik's company) has tiles that cannot be replaced. You can buy custom stickers for a speedcube though.

One more thing; there is no "correct" color scheme. There is the standard color scheme, and then there are other color schemes. But there is no "correct" one, it's just opinion

EDIT: I've heard stories of dying primary plastic to try to make a different color scheme for a stickerless cube, and they never work but just ruin the cube

Last edited:

purefourmula

i bought a rubiks cube and i am going to try and take it apart and re mount the tiles like my picture....

for white i am going to try and dye with rit dye in a stainless egg boil holder it hold one egg....i will let you all know how i did when i get it in the mail and what not....

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
i bought a rubiks cube and i am going to try and take it apart and re mount the tiles like my picture....

for white i am going to try and dye with rit dye in a stainless egg boil holder it hold one egg....i will let you all know how i did when i get it in the mail and what not....

Dying cubes doesn't work, as I said:

I've heard stories of dying primary plastic to try to make a different color scheme for a stickerless cube, and they never work but just ruin the cube

It's going to be much worse for tiles, especially colored ones. If you want custom colors you have to buy a stickered cube and then custom stickers, it won't work otherwise

purefourmula

if i fail i will have most of the cube correct except for white....i will either put white back on az where magenta goes and or i will not have white....

i have diyed a remote control vehicle receiver case that wuz bright orange....black solid black....

i have tried to dye another rc car plastic that wuz bright green to black but no luck....

so i guess it depends on the plastic....

i will try....i figure you can get a atleast a light hue of purple on the white....

-__-

alexiscubing

WCA
2018HIRS04
YouTube
Visit Channel
You currently cannot get stickerless cubes with any colors other than the standard ones. Also, a traditional Rubik's cube(made by the Rubik's company) has tiles that cannot be replaced. You can buy custom stickers for a speedcube though.

One more thing; there is no "correct" color scheme. There is the standard color scheme, and then there are other color schemes. But there is no "correct" one, it's just opinion

EDIT: I've heard stories of dying primary plastic to try to make a different color scheme for a stickerless cube, and they never work but just ruin the cube
yeah, i changed my pyra to have a black side, and switched red and blue. The scheme is still legal, but u have to follow the scrambling scheme (darkest front, lightest top) which is black front green bottom for me

purefourmula

i found some build it solve rubiks kits on ebay and bought them and i also bought some rit dye from ebay some purple dye....

i can build all of it correct in order to my image except white and i am going to try and dye one az a test....

i will have photos and what not of the work in a few weeks....to see if you can....i will make a whole thread about it

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
i found some build it solve rubiks kits on ebay and bought them and i also bought some rit dye from ebay some purple dye....

i can build all of it correct in order to my image except white and i am going to try and dye one az a test....

i will have photos and what not of the work in a few weeks....to see if you can....i will make a whole thread about it
But your image is a hamburger.

purefourmula

i got the two build solve it rubiks kits in and i built both in correct color order to my image i posted....

now i just have to dye the white parts....but my dye iz still being shipped out to me....

so it will be a few days to see what i can do to make that white purple and or magenta in my pot....

munching

here....

i dyed it it did not come out perfect...the center piece logo did not dye az deep....some of the peices where deformed in the microwave to heat up the water plastic to bind the dye....but it all fit on the cube....here iz what a mixed cube looks like since i copied it from mine....i did two cubes one to mix up one not to....

i will post pictures ina few days may be a new thread

here some pictures....

august update i made a vid....

Attachments

• rubiks_cube_my_four_theory_4848.png
    rubiks_cube_my_four_theory_4848.png
    140.1 KB · Views: 1
  • rubikscubemixfourtheorycolour.png
    rubikscubemixfourtheorycolour.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 1
  • dyed_rubiks_cube_made_correct_my_four_theory_0003.png
    dyed_rubiks_cube_made_correct_my_four_theory_0003.png