• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Humble Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I buy my sppedcubes mainly off of cubezz, the cubicle, and speedcubeshop. Here is my oppion on each.

Cubezz: amazing cheap prices but it's based in China and takes many weeks to ship, also their customer service isn't the best

Thecubicle: Amazing prices basically cheapest ones in us, also have the besr custom cubes, pretty good customer service

Speedcubeshop: a little more price than cubicle for certain puzzles, pretty good nova/supernova cubes, also the best customer service than any other cube store I've ever bought from. They also

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
For an extremely cheap cube you can really mess with I would recommend the QiYi warrior S, it is basically impossible to pop and can survive a whole lot of abuse for it's low price.
Yes it's my main and it is durable and long-lasting. I think, it is if not the best, one of the best cubes you can get at $3 USD

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I buy cubes real cheap from cubelelo.com store. I think they have international shipping too. It has a lot of variety and the service is fast. Plus they have a lot of discounts and offers which is ideal for my pocket.

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
I buy cubes real cheap from cubelelo.com store. I think they have international shipping too. It has a lot of variety and the service is fast. Plus they have a lot of discounts and offers which is ideal for my pocket.
I think they don't have international shipping but they've collabed with Amazon US
I buy from Cubelelo too. Everything is really cheap over there.
That's why my pocket doesn't burn.

Roux Empress

Which Speedcube shop is best on Blackfriday?
I did some research and I guess SpeedCubeShop is the best, last blackfriday there was free express shipping everywhere and the out of stock deal (I don't know any prices) The biggest problem with buying speedcubes is the shipping soooo... THANKS SPEEDCUBESHOP. Where do you buy speedcubes on Blackfriday from?

Sub1Hour

I did some research and I guess SpeedCubeShop is the best, last blackfriday there was free express shipping everywhere and the out of stock deal (I don't know any prices) The biggest problem with buying speedcubes is the shipping soooo... THANKS SPEEDCUBESHOP. Where do you buy speedcubes on Blackfriday from?
I'm a cubicle loyalist, so I'm going to be getting my deals there, but if you don't have a preference then take a look at what you want to get. Most likely both stores wont have the same product on sale, so buy from whatever gives the biggest discount on the puzzle you are looking for.

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm a cubicle loyalist, so I'm going to be getting my deals there, but if you don't have a preference then take a look at what you want to get. Most likely both stores wont have the same product on sale, so buy from whatever gives the biggest discount on the puzzle you are looking for.
me cubicle loyalist tooo.

Doug-12325

I am looking to buy a corner piece for my Rs3m 2020 because I dropped it and it cracked on the corner piece does any one know if I can buy extra parts?

CodingCuber

WCA
2019HERR14
I shop at speedcube.com.au mostly because it's a 5 minute drive from me so i can try the cubes and buy them in person but it's a great online store too for any aussies.

Reactions: qwr