• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

WrM

Hi , I'm kinda new to speedcubing and I'm trying to buy a WRM but I cant find a store in kakazakhstan , can anyone help me with that ???
I found megacube.kz but the support team doesn't answer and the website seems illegitimate

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
Hi , I'm kinda new to speedcubing and I'm trying to buy a WRM but I cant find a store in kakazakhstan , can anyone help me with that ???
I found megacube.kz but the support team doesn't answer and the website seems illegitimate
Hi! Kazakhstan is a great place to cube, they have a good community there. I wouldn’t shop at puzzle stores in Kazakhstan. Personally, I would (and I do, even though I live in the US) shop at zcube or Cubezz. Even if they don’t seem reliable, they are, and their prices are very cheap. The shipping from cubezz is free (although it takes like a month), and zcube shipping to Kazakhstan is quick and cheap because zcube is just in China.

Hope this helps!

Pyjam

Premium Member
I bought many puzzles from ZCube and a lot of cubers from the french community did it too.
There are very realiable and have great prices.
Use the code sale instead of zcube and you'll get -20% most of the time.
With the time, you'll become VIP and get even more big deals.
For my last order, I got -30%.

xcross

I wasnt joking!

EvanTheCuber

Hi Guys, I want to order a few cubes for my birthday but I don't know which website is the cheapest, fastest, and most reliable. I was thinking of buying almost all my items from SpeedCubeShop(SCS) but then I came upon this website called AliExpress. The name seems a bit fishy but for the cube I want it has 600 reviews. Are these fake reviews? And if so, which website is the best for buying cubes in terms of having cheap cubes, fast delivery, and not fake? Thanks

brododragon

Hi Guys, I want to order a few cubes for my birthday but I don't know which website is the cheapest, fastest, and most reliable. I was thinking of buying almost all my items from SpeedCubeShop(SCS) but then I came upon this website called AliExpress. The name seems a bit fishy but for the cube I want it has 600 reviews. Are these fake reviews? And if so, which website is the best for buying cubes in terms of having cheap cubes, fast delivery, and not fake? Thanks
AliExpress is not the place to order cubes. Just don't do it. I would recommend SCS or the Cubicle.

C

Cubinwitdapizza

Scs or cubicle. If you live in Australia, speedcubeshop.com.au is pretty good as well.

PetitCarrot

If you live in the UK, a good option is KewbzUK