• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

JustSkittle

what are some of your experiences with cubezz? I'm planning to order about 11 puzzles from there because they have older cubes that are sold out on places like TheCubicle and Speedcubeshop and the prices are cheaper.

WCA
2018BRUM01
I have ordered from cubezz multiple times and they are always quite reliable. You will have to wait a long time for stuff to ship, but it is nice that everything has free shipping

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
what are some of your experiences with cubezz? I'm planning to order about 11 puzzles from there because they have older cubes that are sold out on places like TheCubicle and Speedcubeshop and the prices are cheaper.
They sent me the wrong 7x7. I asked for a replacement and they asked for the first one back. I sent it back. They "never got it". I showed them proof of return shipment. Didn't matter. They refused to send me a replacement or a refund even though I've ordered from them dozens of times. I told them if they issued a refund, they'd just get the money right back in the form of an order. Didn't matter. No cube and I'm out $63.

I don't buy from Cubezz anymore.

JustSkittle

They sent me the wrong 7x7. I asked for a replacement and they asked for the first one back. I sent it back. They "never got it". I showed them proof of return shipment. Didn't matter. They refused to send me a replacement or a refund even though I've ordered from them dozens of times. I told them if they issued a refund, they'd just get the money right back in the form of an order. Didn't matter. No cube and I'm out $63.

I don't buy from Cubezz anymore.
how long ago was this? they dont sell 7x7s atm but i will take what you said into consideration

Lapse.

WCA
2016WYNG01
Is moyustore.com reliable? I think it is moyu’s official website. They sell the new weipo Wrm and the Aosu GTSM, both cubes I want that aren’t on us cube stores
Yes i think it is, moyucubeshop.com isn't though, it is nearly identical to the speedcubestore scam and they're most definitely the same perpetrators. moyustore looks legit and stuff, with the customer service and blogs and the nice pictures, but if you are paranoid then you could just wait for cube stores to get the stock of the new puzzles.

GAN 356 X

Both these shops are the two most common and well known in the cubing community, supplying us cubers with cubes for many years. They both have their premium services and unique lubes, setting them apart from other shops because of this. So, what is more popular and do you prefer?

*Please do not say things like 'cubezz' or 'I live in xxxxxx so I don't buy from either' as it does not help this thread

GAN 356 X

Cubicle is where I research and read reviews but speedcubeshop has awesome products and I really want a cosmic Gan X because of the coatings so speedcubeshop for me wow this is a long sentence made longer still by this words that im writing

Also, Jperm uses speedcubeshop so it must be good lol

KillerCuber

Hi
I am searching for some good cubing shop. The problem is not in the price of the puzzles. It's in the price of the shipping because I am from Bulgaria.

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi
I am searching for some good cubing shop. The problem is not in the price of the puzzles. It's in the price of the shipping because I am from Bulgaria.

Try cubezz.com. They offer cheap cubes and free shipping. Moyustore is also free shipping and the GAN shop also has free shipping.
zcube.hk is much cheaper, but the shipping isn't free. It's pretty cheap though.