• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SolveThatCube

WCA
2014ADCO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
They do have a US warehouse. If you live in the US then that would be the best option. It's free as well.

EDIT: I meant *shipping is free from there. :D

Last edited:
L

lucarubik

I ordered a cube (literally 1 3x3) on april the 20th, a monday i believe, it didnt arrive not sure if yet or period
i live in a 100k people town near Madrid Spain
I've had some bad experiences with LT too, i think thats it with us

The Torrent

Is lightake.com trustworthy?? They have the Valk 3 for under £10 wheras it costs about £20 everywhere else.

If i get it, it wont be a fake, will it??

Cubister

Is lightake.com trustworthy?? They have the Valk 3 for under £10 wheras it costs about £20 everywhere else.
The Valk 3 can be bought from Cubezz for $14.35 and from Lightake for $12.99 + $1.48 shipping.

The shipping from Cubezz takes usually ~3weeks to germany. My last order from Lightake took 6 weeks to arrive.

Guys do you know any cube store with cash on delivery? My dad doesn't give me his card to buy cubes. So I want a store with COD.