• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Ethan Epstein

Hello, since I'm not from the US, the Cubicle/SPS is pricey for me (shipping....). That's why I wanted to ask whether the site "zcube.hk" is safe or not? The prices there are ridiculously low...
Thanks!

StrideGd

Is cubezz safe?
I’m a new cuber, and I was looking for a website to buy some new cubes. I came across cubezz and saw that shipping is completely free. Problem is, my parents don’t quite trust random websites they’ve never heard of. So, I just want to be sure, is it safe to use?

Thom S.

Ordered there once
They needed 3 weeks to send me the confirmation Email but my stuff came as I ordered
Would order again

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is cubezz safe?
I’m a new cuber, and I was looking for a website to buy some new cubes. I came across cubezz and saw that shipping is completely free. Problem is, my parents don’t quite trust random websites they’ve never heard of. So, I just want to be sure, is it safe to use?
Yes, they are safe. However, some things to know:

1) Shipping takes a long time. Sometimes a month.
2) Shipping is free but their cart system tries to switch you to a more expensive shipping method when you checkout. Make sure you're getting free shipping!
3) Cubezz offers big cubes not listed on their site. You just have to email them to get a price list.
4) IF there's a problem - like them sending you a non-magnetic cube when you order a magnetic - getting it resolved can be a major pain.

Tranman64

YouTube
Visit Channel
So I'm trying to get into one-handed solving, and I've heard people recommend the Mini MoYu WeiLong. The thing is, I can't find a single website that has the cube anywhere. Could you give me a link to a place where I can get one?

Ayden

What website do I buy from?
What are your opinions for cubing stores?

Last edited:

neeamradia

I want to buy a cubicle pro shop mgc 2x2, a mystic Gts3m and 3cc dnm. The shipping for this to the UK is 23$!!! I also looked whether shipping would be cheaper if I setup my own 3x3 (magnetise a thunderclap, lube etc) still 23$ shipping.

What should I do?

Speedcubeshop shipping is cheaper (still 15$) but I am not sure about how their cubes turn out and I really want the mystic gts3m

neeamradia

But they don't sell cubicle premium cubes

Edit:
Sorry - in my email inbox it show that someone recommended cubes but it doesn't show it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

deniska

Hi.

I've been looking all around the online shops for 7x7 and 8x8 mastermorhpix, but biggest I found was 6x6. I've seen reviews of 7x7 and 8x8 from Triphum back from 2011, so I believe those should be mass produced now. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Last edited: