• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

dskids

WCA
2017SKID01
Hi,

Is anyone having the same trouble as me? TheCubicle takes sooooooo long to ship orders. This is my second time ordering from them, and it took a long time last time too.:(

My understanding is that they have been having a tough time with high order volume lately, which hit its peak this past holiday season. I have placed 3 or 4 orders with them and processing time was pretty long on a couple of them. Supposedly they were going to hire an extra customer service person to help resolve the problem, but not sure if that ever happened. It's a shame because otherwise I really like ordering from them. Once the package finally gets out the door it's only a couple days journey to my house. If they could guarantee fast shipping I'd shop there much more often.

rumarfer28

it this a valid site? can we trust them?
http://www.puzzlewholesale.com/login.php
i just found this site in first page of ccs store
http://www.championscubestore.com/
The first one I don't know, but championscubestore is great, along with cubezz and zcube my favourite stores.
The 3 stores I've just mentioned are very similar:
-shipping about 3-4 weeks (sometimes 2) with tracking number
-great package (cardboard box and bubble wrap)
-good prices (some brands are cheaper/expensive depending on which store you choose)
-free shipping (except for zcube, but they have a 20% discount with the 'zcube' code).
I haven't had any problems with those stores.

virginia

Is cubeZZ.com reliable? how horrible I their shipping bc I'm thinking about buying a yuexiao, yupo, guansu, cyclone boys pyra and yuhu from them and wondered if their free shipping is worth it or should I just pay the 10$ for light take shipping? They come out to around the same cost, shipping included ; 40$ .

Also I was going to get some stickers for my pyra and weight 4 lube from the cubicle, how good is their shipping and are there any other sites that offer stickers for cheaper?

I've been out of the cubing scene for a while, probably about a year. I still use a FangShi v1 as my main, but that's not the point. I was looking to resticker my V-Cube 7 with Cubesmith tiles, but I never got around to ordering them. I recently got back into the hobby but saw that Cubesmith was shut down.

Does anyone know any alternative websites that sell tiles, or at least higher quality stickers for the V7 than the ones that come with it? I know everyone and their mothers have switched to MoYu, but I made this purchase quite a while ago.

CornerCutter

YouTube
Visit Channel
I am going to buy some new cubes before Christmas and I was looking at them on TheCubicle.us. I recently found the Cubezz.com I love the prices and products, but it seems too good to be true because the prices are so cheap. What is your experience with them and are the cubes the samething I would get at TheCubicle?

Aaron Lau

I am going to buy some new cubes before Christmas and I was looking at them on TheCubicle.us. I recently found the Cubezz.com I love the prices and products, but it seems too good to be true because the prices are so cheap. What is your experience with them and are the cubes the samething I would get at TheCubicle?
They're great for me except the shipping takes quite awhile depending on where you live, although u can get DHL i think. Also big cubes need to be requested personally so it is quite a hassle. But if that isn't a problem i think they're great.

newtonbase

Premium Member
WCA
2015ADAM03
YouTube
Visit Channel
They're great for me except the shipping takes quite awhile depending on where you live, although u can get DHL i think. Also big cubes need to be requested personally so it is quite a hassle. But if that isn't a problem i think they're great.
Agreed. They are cheap and reliable but shipping is slow. I tend to use Champion's Cube Store as delivery is almost always under 2 weeks to the UK (and often closer to 1 week) but I do have a couple of orders coming from Cubezz at the moment as they were signicantly cheaper.

bonerici

I've been out of the cubing scene for a while, probably about a year. I still use a FangShi v1 as my main, but that's not the point. I was looking to resticker my V-Cube 7 with Cubesmith tiles, but I never got around to ordering them. I recently got back into the hobby but saw that Cubesmith was shut down.

Does anyone know any alternative websites that sell tiles, or at least higher quality stickers for the V7 than the ones that come with it? I know everyone and their mothers have switched to MoYu, but I made this purchase quite a while ago.

Oh I wish. Been looking for tiles for about a year now for my 6x6 that i wanted to resticker with tiles. Tiles aren't fast, but they are so pretty and wonderful for a cube that is mostly display. I have given up entirely, it's just too hard to source the tiles you need to contact the vendors in China and put in a big order, just no economical way to do it. I eventually restickered my old cube with the regular stickers and left it like that and just use my stickerless cube to actually do anything.

I am hoping that cubesmith gets the itch to go back into cubing he isn't doing it for the money just for fun his main business is some other thing. If he does, I'll order enough uncut tile to tile anything I might want. Again, tiles I think are mostly for display but it is such a wonderful look.