• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

whats your main 2x2?

if you use 2x2, whats your main?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
i dont know what to call it then. If i call it a 2x2 how would people know what type it is?
Go look up your order on Amazon. They always include the real name of the cube in the title along with Dfantix. Ex: "D-FantiX Moyu Weilong GTS V2 M Magnetic Speed Cube 3x3 Stickerless, Weilong GTS2 M Magic Cube Puzzle".

Reactions: qwr

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Same thing I use.
I absolutely love it! If any of you guys have extra MGC 2x2 springs lying around (they give you like 8 extra ones in the box for some reason) I would highly recommend it. It's like an MGC 2x2 with better corner-cutting and less blocky. It's a little hard to control but once you get used to it, it's fantastic.

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
I absolutely love it! If any of you guys have extra MGC 2x2 springs lying around (they give you like 8 extra ones in the box for some reason) I would highly recommend it. It's like an MGC 2x2 with better corner-cutting and less blocky. It's a little hard to control but once you get used to it, it's fantastic.
I might have to get the MGC just to make my Valk better.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
rn I use the little magic 2x2 but I just got the valk2 and I'm pretty sure it'll be my new main.

btw @shqdowcuber remove dfantix and add these: xinghen, chuwen, yuxin white, old dayan, cyclone boys, meilong, qiyi ms.