• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Whats the best 3 by 3 in your opinion?

Gan 356 X

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I like the GTS2 more as well, but the 61 mm is annoying, if they made it in 59 mm it would be great.
I have slightly bigger hands than normal (My football gloves are XXL) and I don't like how hard r and u moves are on the smaller 4x4s and causes a lot of lockups during centers and parity that I don't get on bigger 4x4s, 60mm is probably the smallest I can go without feeling like its too small

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I like my two "expensive" cubes: Cubicle Labs Little Magic M (light quick snapping turning with strong magnets and excellent corner cutting) and Pro Shop GTS2M (solid, very stable, smooth).

I've kinda seen the Tengyun has a cult following. I'd like to try it out someday to see if it really is as smooth and quiet as rumor has it

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I like my two "expensive" cubes: Cubicle Labs Little Magic M (light quick snapping turning with strong magnets and excellent corner cutting) and Pro Shop GTS2M (solid, very stable, smooth).

I've kinda seen the Tengyun has a cult following. I'd like to try it out someday to see if it really is as smooth and quiet as rumor has it
Trust me, It is. The feeling is so unique and worth checking out for only like 20 bucks. Its feel is kind of a pillowy and papery kind of thing but I don't think there is a feasible way to describe the feeling of it. OOTB it sucks because of too much lube but if you get one that is pre-setup it's very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.