• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Whats the best 3 by 3 in your opinion?

Gan 356 X

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I like my two "expensive" cubes: Cubicle Labs Little Magic M (light quick snapping turning with strong magnets and excellent corner cutting) and Pro Shop GTS2M (solid, very stable, smooth).

I've kinda seen the Tengyun has a cult following. I'd like to try it out someday to see if it really is as smooth and quiet as rumor has it
I main a cubicle labs YLM. The tengyun is truly as quiet as we say. The magnets are significantly lighter than the labs YLM though. Since that snappy locked in feeling is what I like most about my YLM I only use the tengyun for casual solves or solving When people are around so I’m less obnoxious.

Hazel

Premium Member
I didn’t include gan cubes or the GTS3 on purpose because I hate all of them :)
Just because you hate them doesn't mean others do too. The poll is useless without some of the key flagships.

These are all of the current flagship cubes from big companies. If I'm missing something, please let me know!

I've only tried half of these cubes myself (the TengYun V2 and WeiLong cubes), so I won't vote myself. I recommend abstaining from voting if you haven't tried all these cubes yourself, unless you have a really good idea of how much you would like them.

Please post your reasoning here too :)

(The reason [Real] is in the title is due to the existence of a similar, less objective poll).

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
These are all of the current flagship cubes from big companies. If I'm missing something, please let me know!

I've only tried half of these cubes myself (the TengYun V2 and WeiLong cubes), so I won't vote myself. I recommend abstaining from voting if you haven't tried all these cubes yourself, unless you have a really good idea of how much you would like them.

Please post your reasoning here too :)

(The reason [Real] is in the title is due to the existence of a similar, less objective poll).
I feel like there is a new poll about which cube you like best every single day or multiple times a day.

I like the Valk 3 M the best, but I voted for the Valk 3 Elite because out of those cubes I think it is the best. I haven't tried te XS, but I have owned the X, the 354, the SM and the UM and the only one I really liked was the SM. I am pretty sure based on other Gan cubes and reviews I have seen on the XS I would hate it.

Oh and I haven't tried the Dayan Tengyun V2 M, but I hope to be getting one soon.

chocool6

I feel like there is a new poll about which cube you like best every single day or multiple times a day.

I like the Valk 3 M the best, but I voted for the Valk 3 Elite because out of those cubes I think it is the best. I haven't tried te XS, but I have owned the X, the 354, the SM and the UM and the only one I really liked was the SM. I am pretty sure based on other Gan cubes and reviews I have seen on the XS I would hate it.

Oh and I haven't tried the Dayan Tengyun V2 M, but I hope to be getting one soon.
What do you not like about the XS?

Status
Not open for further replies.