• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What to get From Popbuying?

canadiancuber

WCA
2010CHEN01
I'm allowed $50 to spend at popbuying, what should I get?

I am looking for irregular puzzles(megaminx, skewb, etc)

I want a

Megaminx( what kind )
Skewb( turning quality )
Stickers( quality, frosted or transparent )
Fishers Cube( gold or silver )
3x3x4
2x3x3
1x3x3( which one )
Timer or taiyan?

What do you think i should change or delete.

antoinejobin

I'm allowed $50 to spend at popbuying, what should I get?

I am looking for irregular puzzles(megaminx, skewb, etc)

I want a

Megaminx( what kind )
You should buy a mf8 with tiles : http://www.popbuying.com/detail.pb/sku.26346
Skewb( turning quality ) (there is one model I think only, and it rules (ball mechanism makes it clicky, and unlock-ups''able''
Stickers( quality, frosted or transparent ) : Cubesmith.com, not PopBuying, they sell them overpriced and less quatlity.
Fishers Cube( gold or silver ) Buy one with stickers! http://www.popbuying.com/detail.pb/sku.24888
3x3x4
2x3x3
1x3x3( which one )
Timer or taiyan? There are timers on the internet, so don't waste your money, buy cubes instead.

What do you think i should change or delete.

Well, go on and search PopBuying :D You should buy a Ghost Hand 3x3x3

DAE_JA_VOO

I honestly wouldn't buy the Floppy Cube or 3x3x4. Well, technically, I would (because I already have), but had I known before I had bought them how they are, I wouldn't have. The 1x3x3 is flat-out boring. The 3x3x4 is basically like solving two 3x3x2 puzzles, so that's pointless if you're buying the 3x3x2 (which you absolutely MUST).

I'd buy a crazy 3x3x2 (I have one - amazing puzzle) amongst some of the cubes I choose.

canadiancuber

WCA
2010CHEN01
hows this order?

MF8 megaminx
2x3x3 circle + normal
Gold fishers cube
timer
taiyan
skewb

Definitely not what I would order, but looks good.
im too lazy to solve cubes bigger than a 4x4 and wanna try new puzzles. sq-1 seams to hard with the parity and the shape shifting and all the numbers instead if letters, its too confusing.

Once again, for the forth time this weekend, im confuzzled.( curse you sq-1 )

miniGOINGS

im too lazy to solve cubes bigger than a 4x4 and wanna try new puzzles. sq-1 seams to hard with the parity and the shape shifting and all the numbers instead if letters, its too confusing.

Once again, for the forth time this weekend, im confuzzled.( curse you sq-1 )

Ok, makes sense then.

Hiero

WCA
2010MAND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Don't get the Penguin Cube whatever you do, they are really hard to turn. The Sudoku Ball Cube or just the Ball Cube are alright. They turn good after you lube them. Get the mini-type C so you have a cube to carry in your pocket that you can speedcube with. Go on cubesmith and get the calendar cube stickers. Get the YJ luminous ;) I can't think of anything else.

canadiancuber

WCA
2010CHEN01
Don't get the Penguin Cube whatever you do, they are really hard to turn. The Sudoku Ball Cube or just the Ball Cube are alright. They turn good after you lube them. Get the mini-type C so you have a cube to carry in your pocket that you can speedcube with. Go on cubesmith and get the calendar cube stickers. Get the YJ luminous ;) I can't think of anything else.
i would get it, but my recognition is only good with black cubes.

canadiancuber

WCA
2010CHEN01
Meffertminx
gold fishy fish
Non shape shifting 1x3x3, for the LL is a KO
Timer over taiyan

That's my stand. Are you in good hands?
i got 50 bucks not 30. popbuying doesnt have a mefferts minx. the other 1x3x3 is a KO too. the one on tribox, is the real one. id rather have a puzzle than not go on qqtimer anymore + its cheaper.\

PS has anyone tried the diansheng 2x2. is it good? better than lanlan?

Last edited: