• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What is your favorite cubing youtuber?

I'm looking for good people to watch to help me learn cubing. I like people like J Perm. any suggestions??? Who do you like??

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm looking for good people to watch to help me learn cubing. I like people like J Perm. any suggestions??? Who do you like??
@DGCubes makes fantastic content on his main and 2nd channel. @cyoubx also makes content that I enjoy and he has been doing some really cool stuff with puzzle mechanisms. Another one that I enjoy is Cube Master, he isn't a huge channel but provides very high quality educational and commentary videos. JR Cuber is a given, great unboxing reviews and vlogs. SpeedCubeReview is the place to go when it comes to new releases.

I'm also gonna go ahead and make the claim that you found out about these forums from the belt method video he made. Not gonna lie, it kinda hurt when he talked about it in the past tense.

@DGCubes makes fantastic content on his main and 2nd channel. @cyoubx also makes content that I enjoy and he has been doing some really cool stuff with puzzle mechanisms. Another one that I enjoy is Cube Master, he isn't a huge channel but provides very high quality educational and commentary videos. JR Cuber is a given, great unboxing reviews and vlogs. SpeedCubeReview is the place to go when it comes to new releases.

I'm also gonna go ahead and make the claim that you found out about these forums from the belt method video he made. Not gonna lie, it kinda hurt when he talked about it in the past tense.
I'm pretty sure that you are right. I either found out then or when he released his "Cubing story."

Mo_A2244

YouTube
Visit Channel
Eventhough I haven't got any content just yet:
Visit my NEW cubing channel right here.
And whilst your there, drop a sub.
Thanks