• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

what event are you best at?

what event are you best at?

• Total voters

CuberStache

WCA
2016DAVI02
YouTube
CuberStache
so i was calculating my kinchrank based on at home results and i found out my best event is 6x6,which i have a kinchrank of 27.2 in (4:43 mo3)
your kinchrank is calculated like this: WR average/your average x100
post your best event here and your kinchrank in it
I didn't check other events but megaminx my kinchrank is 82.09

Nmile7300

WCA
2019MILE04
So the lower your kinch ranking the better you are.
Actually, it's the other way around. For example, if someone averages 1 minute on 3x3, their Kinchrank is about 9, and if someone averages about 9 seconds, their Kinchrank is 63.

Disclaimer: Sorry I kind of sound like a smart-aleck in this post. I'm just making sure people aren't misinformed about the way Kinchranks works, and don't think they are world class because their Kinchrank is 20 :p

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
absoruud
Actually, it's the other way around. For example, if someone averages 1 minute on 3x3, their Kinchrank is about 9, and if someone averages about 9 seconds, their Kinchrank is 63.

Disclaimer: Sorry I kind of sound like a smart-aleck in this post. I'm just making sure people aren't misinformed about the way Kinchranks works, and don't think they are world class because their Kinchrank is 20 :p
Oh no problem. It's confusing and I'm glad you cleared it up.

CurlyFries

WCA
2015BURE01
I would say I'm the best in 3x3, but its the only event I calculated a kinchrank for because I was too embarrassed of my other times. I also did megaminx, but it was not good :oops: