• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What cubes do you want

VIBE_ZT

WCA
2018TRUD02
MGC is really good. It's not expensive either
I have it and... I honestly don't like it.

I want a cube that responds a little better to corner-cutting. The MGC feels a little too flimsy to me for some reason.

AT ANY RATE I dont like it. The TengYun felt great to me when I tried it in comp though. I want to try the WeiPo WRM too.

Valk is too big for me.

ptf606

I still use a Moyu Magnetic skewb and I've made finals with it.
I want to upgrade my 4-7 to the MGCs when they come out and also the YLM Square-1.

MarkA64

Could use a Black Gan 354 Infinite with strong magents and white internals... But it's over $50 and I've spent a lot on cubes already.

WCA
2016DRIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
My birthday is in two months :) I’m pretty sure I know what I want to get, and what my friends will get me: cubes
Here’s my list:
Yuxin Little Magic Pyraminx
Yuxin Little Magic Megaminx v2
Mat Latches
Lubest XMT 10

I really want to branch out into other events, because occasionally I do feel bored with 3x3, and also, collection purposes. (Also want to test if anybody will yell ‘Is that a 10x10’ looking at the Mega lol). My timer is Speedstacks, and my mat is Moyu. They do not fit together like with a Stackmat. Latches will solve that. As for the lube, Traxxas 30K is great for good cornercutting and smoothness, speed, not so much. It’s medium viscosity, after all. And my Valk Power M, I feel could do with a little speed.

What cubes/cube related things do you want?
Edit: New list:
X Man Bell Pyraminx
X Man Wingy Skewb
YLM V2 Mega
Mat latches
I have both the X-man Pyra and skewb and they are amazing, they are worth it.
My list is:
Moyu Weilong GTS
Little magic 6x6
timer mat
preimium lube bundle from the cubicle.
pro shop MF3RS

The GTS was my fist speed cube, and i lost it, i miss that thing so much. It was amazing.
The gan X would be on this list, but i ordered one and it is coming soon. so thats cool

You should get a ShengShou MR. M Pyramid. It's super cheap, and is arguably the best one on the market right now, and some notable pros have switched to it. (Tymon Kolasinski switched to the MR. M for a while)