• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What cubes do you want

skewbercuber

WCA
2020KOTT01
My birthday is in two months :) I’m pretty sure I know what I want to get, and what my friends will get me: cubes
Here’s my list:
Yuxin Little Magic Pyraminx
Yuxin Little Magic Megaminx v2
Mat Latches
Lubest XMT 10

I really want to branch out into other events, because occasionally I do feel bored with 3x3, and also, collection purposes. (Also want to test if anybody will yell ‘Is that a 10x10’ looking at the Mega lol). My timer is Speedstacks, and my mat is Moyu. They do not fit together like with a Stackmat. Latches will solve that. As for the lube, Traxxas 30K is great for good cornercutting and smoothness, speed, not so much. It’s medium viscosity, after all. And my Valk Power M, I feel could do with a little speed.

What cubes/cube related things do you want?

Get the Mgc Megaminx it is a bit more expensive than the Yuxin but it have also Magnets and it isn't as expensive as the galaxy v2m Megaminx.

Also get the Xman Bell or Yuxin Huanlong Pyraminx they are worth it too.

And a Question :

Do you want to also start with skewb

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah.
I feel the Skewbs you should keep in mind are Cyclone Boys ($10), Moyu Aoyan($19)
As @Owen Morrison said, why not the Wingy?
I would just get the wingy or the aoan cuz I got the cyclone and it catches a lot so get something else.
The Aoyan is more expensive, so I guess Wingy it is.

Also, I decided to drop the XMT lube, it’s not really needed, I kept the YLM v2 mega, and I think I’ll splash on the X Man Bell.

VIBE_ZT

WCA
2018TRUD02
I've been on a huge puzzle theory grind recently, and I've been hella drawn to Non-WCA puzzles.

So I've got a list lol.

QiYi Ivy Cube
YuXin 8 Petals M
ShengShou Master Kilominx + Gigaminx
QiYi 15 Puzzle
YLM 8x8 and 9x9

And also maybe a decent 2x2. I need help with that haha