• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What 3x3 alg set do you want improved, optimized, or generated?

teri2769

WCA
2015MCAC01
PLL and/or OLL on right.
hey, i made pll on right a while back. i had planned to make oll on right, idk if im gonna do it tho

xyzzy

IDK about this specifically but I know a similar set exists where all corners are oriented. Chris Tran mentioned some professor that knows all of this set and said he calls it anti-zbll
That anti-ZBLL is referring to the set where all edges are flipped; iirc it's Morley Davidson who learnt move-optimal algs for the entire set (and ZBLL as well).

The "anti-ZBLL" you're thinking of is a separate thing that usually goes by the name COALL.

whaffle

Theoretically, how many algs would it be to solve 2 adjacent f2l pairs in one algorithm? I think it's 3000+ but I hope I'm wrong and it's less.

Devagio

Theoretically, how many algs would it be to solve 2 adjacent f2l pairs in one algorithm? I think it's 3000+ but I hope I'm wrong and it's less.
Assuming that the 4 pieces aren’t in the back slots (or you’re doing the final 2 pairs which happen to be adjacent):
3*15*12*10+(3*3*12*10+3*3*2*10+3*3*2*4*2)*2-42
=8166 cases.
You’ll have slightly fewer cases in diag slots, though that’ll be a pain to calculate exactly.