• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

VALK 4 M | Wuque KILLER?!

u Cube

YouTube
Visit Channel
The mini wuque is awesome. By the way, there is no Valk 4 by 4 the logo just explains it all.
At least you tried
The interrobangs and all-caps titles are an eyesore. Please stop.

(If you want to point out that that's what some other people do, they should stop too.)
Your channel is slowly evolving into another EZCubing. Stop.

Hey everyone, I'm sorry for producing this type of content. The last thing I want to do is to evolve into another EZCubing. I got a bit carried away and I'm sorry. It is my job to entertain my audience and you guys clearly don't like what I have done with this video, so I have removed the video, despite the quick spike in views it was getting (on track to get 1k in 20 days). This is my way of saying I'm sorry and that I should have put more effort into my videos. I don't want to bait anyone else into clicking on it only to find they have wasted two minutes of their time. So I have taken it down, and will not be up again. I have been trying to find a successful type of content and so if you have any ideas, please tell me. I will have a full tutorial on sarah's advanced out here soon. Thanks for the feedback. :)

u Cube

YouTube
Visit Channel
The mini wuque is awesome. By the way, there is no Valk 4 by 4 the logo just explains it all.
Also I didn't mean that everyone didn't like the mini wuque just that not too many people like it as much as the full sized.

Also, I never intended to fool people that the cube in the video was a Valk 4, I just used it to provide some visual interest and not just have me rambling into a black screen.