• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

US Nationals 2019

Jacob F

I’m just curious if anyone has heard anything about Nationals this year. I’m anxious to hear about it.

hotufos

WCA
2016TYBE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The past three US nationals have been announced on December 22, 17, and 23. I’ve been checking the WCA 3-4 times per day for the past week. It could be announced any time now. Also, I can’t immagine that Cubingusa announcement is real. If that was the case, Nationals would never be announced and competition date would pass without anyone knowing lol.

Jacob F

The past three US nationals have been announced on December 22, 17, and 23. I’ve been checking the WCA 3-4 times per day for the past week. It could be announced any time now. Also, I can’t immagine that Cubingusa announcement is real. If that was the case, Nationals would never be announced and competition date would pass without anyone knowing lol.
But I think they were releasing information before then like qualifying times. I’d just like them to acknowledge that it’s going to happen

WCA
2016BIRD02
YouTube
Visit Channel
If I were to have any predictions, it would be one of the following, These are just guesses, but i have these
  • St. Louis, Missouri
  • Kansas City, Kansas/Missouri
  • Charlotte, North Carolina
  • Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • Buffalo, New York
If I had to say the most likely, it would be Charlotte or Buffalo.

weatherman223

WCA
2017MILL04
I have a hunch it’s boston but it might not be

Atlanta is my guess. Has had it in the past and has a massive organizing and delegate community.

Edit: There isn’t a very big venue in buffalo excluding their convention center and it’s way too close to Canada, would be equal Americans as to Canadians