• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

US Nationals 2019 Location Predictions

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
What about Lancaster, PA? It has some decent venues.
I have never been to Lancaster, PA or most places on the east coast for that matter, so my guess was just random, and that I know the Boston area better then any other state over there, since I lived there for a couple of year. But (and if I go) I do not care where it is, since it will most likey be a new state to visit and see.

Trexrush1

WCA
2013MAZU02
OBJECTION!

It depends on what area of Texas you’re talking about, Dallas, sure, you could get away with hot. Houston is cooler but much more humid. Texas is huge.

Source: Lived in San Antonio and Abilene.
Houston / That area probably has better tourism than Dallas too.

Loser

WCA
2016QUIN01
Boston, North Carolina, or Maryland are my main guesses.
Well, I guess that it is my turn to jump on the train on unoriginality and say that Nats 2019 will be on the Northeast coast, either in Maryland or Boston are my guess's.

Don't think it's gonna be Boston, but I'd love if it is because then I could maybe go to worlds and nats.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
This is a slight bump, but has there been any new information on anything about US Nationals 2019? I ask because (and if I remember correctly) CubingUSA announced information on US Nationals 2018 in December of last year and that is why I am cheking on any 2019 info. Thanks and please let me know if there is already somewhere where they is info on Nats 2019.

U

Underwatercuber

Bob burton said something on Facebook along the lines of “it’s going to be at a location where it has been previously held” so that narrows it down