• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

US Nationals 2019 Location Predictions

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
it’ll probably be Australia
Australia's a maybe, I'd say North Korea or Antarctica.

I am sorry if I am missing something here for this thread, but is not the tidal of this thread for US NATIONALS 2019! and not Worlds 2019. Maybe I am reading in to something here, or missing something (which is most likely the case) but on the other hand I also thought that a post was supposed to add something of value to a thread, with maybe an off subject/funny post here and there, but not have it as a main part of this thread. I know some of the options mentioned are most likely sarcastic, but I think that @Charles Jerome created this thread in hopes to talk about where US Nationals 2019 might actually be, and if I had to take a guess, I am sure that he is hoping for a real answer(s), and not something that is not going to happen.

I hope that this goes not come off in a bad way at all, but rather as something as I am trying to understand the reason for/see if anyone else understands the reason for this message. Please do let me know if I am completely mistaking in everything that I have said, or if there is a legit reason for the above messages. Thanks

WCA
2017BRYA06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am sorry if I am missing something here for this thread, but is not the tidal of this thread for US NATIONALS 2019! and not Worlds 2019. Maybe I am reading in to something here, or missing something (which is most likely the case) but on the other hand I also thought that a post was supposed to add something of value to a thread, with maybe an off subject/funny post here and there, but not have it as a main part of this thread. I know some of the options mentioned are most likely sarcastic, but I think that @Charles Jerome created this thread in hopes to talk about where US Nationals 2019 might actually be, and if I had to take a guess, I am sure that he is hoping for a real answer(s), and not something that is not going to happen.

I hope that this goes not come off in a bad way at all, but rather as something as I am trying to understand the reason for/see if anyone else understands the reason for this message. Please do let me know if I am completely mistaking in everything that I have said, or if there is a legit reason for the above messages. Thanks
Oops I read it as worlds 2019. My guess for nats is the Maryland area.

AidanNoogie

WCA
2017MCKE02
YouTube
Visit Channel

I was being sarcastic. It’s just something a lot of people were saying on CF. Reasons like this are why i like CF more than SS. People can’t take on joke on here because it has to “add something of value to a thread”

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
I was being sarcastic. It’s just something a lot of people were saying on CF. Reasons like this are why i like CF more than SS. People can’t take on joke on here because it has to “add something of value to a thread”
Let me be clear! I like post like yours (I do mean that). I was only asking since I wanted to see if there is something that I was missing, and also since that is what the forum rules states (or something akin), but with that being said, if others here on these forums are fine with posts like your and do not mind it then please be all means keep'em a coming. I hope that my last message did not come off as rude or what not, because that was in not way my intention, but rather to check and see the reasons for posts like the ones mentioned (and not just in this thread, but other as well), which I hope makes sense, but please let me know if it does not.

Trexrush1

WCA
2013MAZU02
Hopefully Texas. The organizers here might be ready for bigger comps plus the Texas speedcubing is growing alot

If not then Kansas, so everyone has an equal chance at coming lol

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
We had it in SLC and that was hot enough. Texas would be unbearable
You make it sound that the heat is a bad thing;) As to why you say that I do not know, especially since you will be inside almost the whole day:)

Well, I guess that it is my turn to jump on the train on unoriginality and say that Nats 2019 will be on the Northeast coast, either in Maryland or Boston are my guess's.

You make it sound that the heat is a bad thing;) As to why you say that I do not know, especially since you will be inside almost the whole day:)

Well, I guess that it is my turn to jump on the train on unoriginality and say that Nats 2019 will be on the Northeast coast, either in Maryland or Boston are my guess's.
What about Lancaster, PA? It has some decent venues.