• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

ender9994

WCA
2008GROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Woot

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
3267bcb0781b1b10fc7d4979cb6a02bd.jpg

Big slide puzzles from qiyi

Mo_A2244

YouTube
Visit Channel
this looks like one of those meme photoshop images is this real
Yeh its real, we talked about them in our Roundup March vid (Cubing Critics YT)... Known as the "Klotski's" where you have to move pieces in order to get other pieces out, or, "move the big dudes outta the way to get the other big dudes outta the way" as Zain described it

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I used to love rush hour and have wondered if that means I’d like klotzski puzzles too. Might have to try one out
The klotski is not as interesting to me because while you can speedsolve it, the solve itself is not interesting. While for rush hour there are a lot more configurations, plus there are natural extensions to even weirder puzzles like L-shaped pieces.