• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
You do realize that a 2x2 is a 3x3 without Centers and edges ? Or rather they sit deeper, below the surface.
That’s why (I assume) it’s harder to put a compression system inside a 2x2. Screw + spring + tensioning system is obviously going to take up more space than just a screw and spring, so the tensioning system would have to sit further down inside the cube, therefore creating less space for the pieces, screws, and springs.

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
Assuming one version 1 with GES nuts and one without?

My guess on MSRP:

With GES: $39.99
Without: $34.99
I'm not too sure on whether it retails as two versions or if the prototypes came as two versions.
Will have to check just to make sure. That's a good prediction. Sort of like a "Standard" and "Explorer" model that we see regularly from GAN.