• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
I haven't heard anything about this new flagship, Is there something on Instagram that I missed?

GuHong V4M
Main talking points:
- 56mm - Previous GuHong was 54mm so it's interesting to see DaYan move back to the standard form-factor
- 65g - This thing is light, quick comparison:

GAN 11 M Pro - 63g
GuHong V4M - 65g
GAN XS - 67g
Meilong 3M - 72g

Very light, and if it has DaYan's typical feel it should be pretty good. Also I'm pretty sure it is under $20 on TheCubicle, which is cool. DaYan are usually quite quiet with information so we only really see something when the stores hear about it.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Qiyi tend to be quite slow with their 3x3 flagship releases. They'll likely only release something once they come up with something innovative.
and on what basis do you have for this prediction?
Not really anything, I’m just guessing based on previous release times, and if it does actually happen, I‘ll be surprised.

RiSha

i cant watch videos on the computer im on, and cant acess the forums on my other computer, so i will send it to myself