• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Screw that, I'm getting both! I can't trust having only 1 clock since I have a history of having to borrow clocks since mine become illegal within the hour of the round I'm competing in. I have only done 1 clock round with a clock that belonged to me and was legal.
<insert laughing at you because of your suffering reaction>

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
The Qiyi one will likely turn better than the ShengShou one but we have no release date or anything on the QiYi one so I wouldn't hold my breath and not get the ShengShou one if you care about clock at all
I asked Phil Yu about the Shengshou and he said "We haven't tried the clock yet, but it's like $10 ". Translation: what have you got to lose? It's only 10 bucks.

Scrombo

Is that girl on the box related to Mr. M somehow? I need more of this Shengshou lore.

On a serious note, the price tag alone made this an impulse purchase for me. As one that hasn't even touched a clock, I'm excited.

YJ hit us with this surprise release. Solving it blindfolded sounds like a fun challenge.

Edit: Cubicle also has it in stock.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
he meant for practicing and bld recognition practice.
I can clearly tell that you don't have a clue how blind solving actually works. If you wanted to improve your BLD recognition then you wouldn't get any help at all from this cube. If anything it will make it so your recog wouldn't need to be good since you would just have to feel what the piece in the buffer is to know where it goes. If you really want a cube to improve your blind recognition you would use something like this where you put letters on the stickers to learn what sticker is what letter quickly. This is a common practice for beginner blind solvers so they are able to quickly learn the letter scheme.
How to Solve a Rubik's Cube Blindfolded - Teach Kids Engineering

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel