• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

Nmile7300

WCA
2019MILE04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Mr M V2 3x3:
LanLan Clover Octahedron:
And the most exciting of these new releases, TC finally has the qiyi cube stands in stock:

You forgot the most important thing, the stackmat connecter cable.

In all seriousness it's actually pretty great that they decided to stock those, makes it easier for cubers to connect their stackmat to cstimer.

I'm A Cuber

It looks a lot like a Valk from the outside, with the shape of the cuts and the hollow corners. Not sure what the inside looks like but my guess is that it’s gonna be a chunkier version of the Valk internals
They had it on the cubicle twitch stream yesterday, and said it was total garbage

Rafaello

WCA
2019SADE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Side note, has the bell v2 come out yet? It seems like it’s been known about forever, but I don’t think I’ve seen any reviews (besides tymon’s)
On QiYi FB it's "Coming Soon". Some other cubers got it too, there are some reviews, for example by WR single holder. Btw, it will have adjustable tips magnets

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Any word on the price?
Side note, has the bell v2 come out yet? It seems like it’s been known about forever, but I don’t think I’ve seen any reviews (besides tymon’s)
SCR just got one
He also got the new Qiyi Kibiminx but its unfortunate that the centers on the stickerless one are colored, hopefully you can the center caps off without causing the puzzle to become unstable like on the shengshou kibiminx.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel