• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
And while YJ is making an MGC 4, MGC 7, and a 23x23, QiYi is hard at work making these:
52872cea048149a8c4dec12960efca0b.jpg

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Looks like a new Yuxin series, like the Little Magic!

In the video it referred to this series as the little magic, so I think it is not a new series.

I feel like I'm missing something here, what difference is there between this and the current little magic series?

I have heard some people guess that it might just be new shades, but I am confused too and would love it if someone who can read Chinese could explain it.

Don’t they already have YLM M for all but 3 and 6? Adding those two would be nice, but that’s not a whole new 2-7 line.

They dont have a YLM M 2x2 either I am pretty sure, so maybe they plan to make them?