• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Well, the Cubicle has confirmed the Valk Elite does in fact have a conventional magnet placement system as well as the center cap placement! That's 96 magnets in total. And you can apparently also replace the magnetic caps with magnet-less caps.

Is it my imagination or is 77 grams really light? Or did I misunderstand that?

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Valk 3 Elite releases tomorrow! Unfortunately there’s no way my parents are going to let me buy another cube after only a few months of my current main, but it sounds cool! First I’ve heard of centre magnets:)

Mischiiii

I think it sounds pretty interesting especially with the 96 magnets. I wonder how that compares to other puzzles. I will definitely buy it but i think this time I’ll wait and get the cosmic one. Maybe with PVC coating. Will be the first Qiyi in my collection. I waited for it because the current valk 3 was already so old.