• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

Mischiiii

since the angstrom GAN 356 XS showed i might as well ask if anyone knows or roughly knows when the Cosmic GAN 356 XS gets released?! :)

thanks

Sion

Even I learned how to make a gear compression before QiYi. Disappointing.

Plastic capsules are awful because they further prevent compression. it is one of the many reasons why the mgcv2 was so awful; the spring structure simply wouldn't allow it.

I don't have a good feeling about this one guys.

Mody

now i am sure that i will just buy the mgc elite when it comes out rather than waiting for the valk

Sion

http://instagr.am/p/B5jdLb0hGsR/
QiYi, in all due respect, what the hell are you thinking?!

I don’t mind the fact that they are interchangeable; I actually personally prefer interchangeable magnets because they don’t make the cube look as clunky. That said, there’s a reason nobody does center edge placement. It only gives you the magnetic bump without almost any stability improvements.

Is it bad that I won’t be surprised if this cube turns out to be a complete and utter failure? For a company to be so incompetent with a flagship and not being aware of what’s going on is alarming to me.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Qiyi, you gotta make like a online customisable cube like the Gan Infinity before everybody starts yelling cos they payed a few more dollars for centre magnets. And all the other things.
Magnets without CMagnets
CMagnets without Magnets
Without Magnets
No spring settings, white
No spring settings, green
No spring settings, red

C

Cubinwitdapizza

Is it bad that I won’t be surprised if this cube turns out to be a complete and utter failure? For a company to be so incompetent with a flagship and not being aware of what’s going on is alarming to me.
Yes qiyi is going to die and the elite will be a complete failure. I think that this will be interesting but just like everyone else, I’m buying the mgc elite.