• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I cannot believe that gan is coming out with such ridiculous cube names. As such an innovative company you would think that they could at least think of an original product name. SMH ):

Yeah, that would be better. I think that people would be more likely to buy it if it was named something like the Yuxin Cloud, the Shengshou Mr. M, or the Qiyi Thunderclap. It would also be more fun to talk about.

Iwannaganx

New from GAN!

IMG_0529-510x510.jpg
Two things. Ewww and can somebody translate?
And just eww. I hate white plastic. Eww. And what are those shades!

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
With the money they make from their other gimmicky products, they can develop better cubing products.

Gan 460 X, GAN 562 X, GAN Square-1 X, etc.

Although, if they need to make other products to get enough money to make cubes, then it probably isn't worth it to them to make cubes because they wouldn't get much profit.