• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

Lapse.

WCA
2016WYNG01
Honestly, I think its pretty pointless. As if anyones going to want a scrambler/solver when they can do it themselves. I suppose scramble,ing can be tedious after a while, especially on big cubes.

Well that is, unless you're a devout Gan supporter
Imagine a big cube scrambler, that would be revolutionary omg

Im getting excited just thinking about it haha

p.s. i know lego big cube solvers exist, but a real purpose-built one for scrambling...

Wish Lin

WCA
2018LINW02
Dang, I didn't expect this to be this expensive. It's about the highest I'm willing to pay, maybe even a little more. How is this cube, by the way?
The price is actually quite reasonable for a company that rarely making new puzzles, since they have to buy COMPETLELY NEW molds, plastic extruders, blablabla for this cube(Big companies like Moyu make so many cubes that their cost can be quite low per cube, you know)

I personally think it is super fantastic(like top-of-the-line 3x3s), but the one I tried has been FULLY BROKEN IN, which takes really long on this cube since it's plastic is really hard. @Sion doesn't like it much though, maybe because of the plastic.

Maru had said on their website that they intended to design this cube's plastic to be very hard, offering a completely different feel from the Major Chinese companies(since they can't compete with them with performance). They expect this cube's review to be very BIPOLAR, so it depends on you though. I am sure going to make a review once I have mine.

teh yoshi

The price is actually quite reasonable for a company that rarely making new puzzles, since they have to buy COMPETLELY NEW molds, plastic extruders, blablabla for this cube(Big companies like Moyu make so many cubes that their cost can be quite low per cube, you know)

I personally think it is super fantastic(like top-of-the-line 3x3s), but the one I tried has been FULLY BROKEN IN, which takes really long on this cube since it's plastic is really hard. @Sion doesn't like it much though, maybe because of the plastic.

Maru had said on their website that they intended to design this cube's plastic to be very hard, offering a completely different feel from the Major Chinese companies(since they can't compete with them with performance). They expect this cube's review to be very BIPOLAR, so it depends on you though. I am sure going to make a review once I have mine.
Thanks for this! Yeah, you are right, I didn't consider any of that before.

I really hope to hear a thorough review, especially after it's broken in. I think I will buy it, anyway!

Last edited:

Doctor Hedron

YouTube
Visit Channel
JvE9iyr.jpg

edKzmTO.jpg
K6SGhDK.jpg

UaHWnW4.jpg