• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
The Yufu v2m is very good.
The yufu v2M is ok for what it is, the magnets are a bit too strong and it has a bit of a budget feel to it. If you want a 7x7x7 and have a low budget then get it, it's alot better than the MF7/MF7S/meilong...
The yuxin little magic 7x7 is better but is far too slow (even when set up well)
But if you care about 7x7 then you should definitely get the spark M, it's great that these new cubes exist but they aren't as good as the spark M sadly.

[I'm NR3 single holder for 7x7]

teh yoshi

Here is a not so attentioned one: Maru is going to release CM3.

Yesterday, I had the chance to get my hands on a CM3 prototype, which is still in production stage. And here are my thoughts:

It has the thing on Weilong gts2/3’s center piece(the wave thing) But is really shallow, which I don’t think any cube now has. It’s performance stats are the same as any top 3x3 now.

Overall it feels like the MGC v2, Valk power M and Gan 356 air mixed together. I will make a review video as soon as I get one!
Hey, I'm in Taiwan. Is there any place I can try/buy this cube? I'm really looking forward to it!

Wish Lin

WCA
2018LINW02
Hey, I'm in Taiwan. Is there any place I can try/buy this cube? I'm really looking forward to it!
Buy not yet. I think Maru will release it in September or October. If you really want to try it though, you maybe can go to Maru's company(Address: 台南市安南區海佃路二段597號 ) in Tainan. I believe it's CEO said he welcomes everyone to try it out.

Also, they will host an UNofficial comp on 8/31 in Tainan(Address: 台南市新光三越小西門一F木棧板 ), and their website says they will have a couple CM3s there. Maybe you can check it out.

WCA
2023FUKU01