• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

Sergey

Not sure this one was already mentioned here... MoYu 7x7 AoFu GTS M

From MoYu FB

(in Russian)

some earlier occurrence (maybe prototype)

Last edited:

Rubix Noob

Does anyone know anything about the Gan Infinity? I think someone said that it is Gan's custom cube thing, but idk if that's true or not.

Waffle Cuber

Does anyone know anything about the Gan Infinity? I think someone said that it is Gan's custom cube thing, but idk if that's true or not.
Supposedly the videos Leo Borremeo has come out with say it is a set-up 354, so I’m guessing it might be like Gans version of Angstrom/Cosmic.

Sergey

7x7 race continues...

QiYi 7x7 X-man Design Spark M. Estimate release date: January 2019.

46778385_1140653946116334_5063204024606523392_n.jpg

Sergey

Supposedly the videos Leo Borremeo has come out with say it is a set-up 354, so I’m guessing it might be like Gans version of Angstrom/Cosmic.
Yep! It is.

From FB
Q5: I heard a GAN cube with different color? What is it? When can we buy it?
A5: It’s the color-customized GAN 354M- the GAN 354 Infinity. It will launch soon in the GAN shop.

The white internals I guess:

The red ones:

Last edited:

Doctor Hedron

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yep, this is most probably a test of the molds. MF8 (the company) does test runs in primary plastic (and sells them as limited edition). I guess Moyu decided to test their molds with red. On Instagram, someone wrote "probably a base to make the mould out of" and Moyu replied "correct", but it really looks like their regular molded red plastic on MF8 / MF9 / Redi Barrel, not 3D printed parts.

Also, their red looks less screaming in person, it's more like cherry red. For some reason, phone cameras don't show it well. Something about reflectiveness, maybe.

SaaUXTb.jpg

My attempt to take a photo also looks bad. It's actually closer to the red stickers on the 3x3. Same with the orange, it's not very saturated and it's kind of a "salmon" orange.

willfcc

I like that octahedron you've got there. I made a stickerless version from five Moyu Megamorphix (bright, pink, teal, black and white), but the colors aren't that great together. Pink and white are hard to tell apart in some lighting, the same for teal and light blue. Would love to see Moyu make one with better shades.

And, I'm still waiting on a stickerless Gigaminx.