• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Kevin Hays, in the update mentioned above, announced the release of a new lineup of "Hays" big cubes from Yuxin. Only the 7x7, the "Hays 7", was announced but he said they were doing an entire line of cubes. Presumably that means 5x5 and 6x6 cubes, too, maybe 4x4. The 7x7 will come in both magnetic and non-magnetic versions and is due for release at the end of May.

Sion

What about the cube Sion is making? I don’t think that’ll come out that soon, but it is upcoming.

Yes. it will be coming out before 2020, hopefully. maybe early mid 2019-ish? That's my estimate.

I want to just let you know, I already have the files for the third (technically fourth if you count the 2016 prototype) of the 3v1.

I plan on finding a 3d printing service that can print out something with a more high quality finish that is similar to a final product. However, it will be a little tough trying to attain the funding for a single print of the 3v1 prototype iteration 3.

dboeren

Is there any chance the Hays line of "big cubes" will includes sizes larger than 7x7 or are we pretty sure it will strictly be WCA sizes?

Duncan Bannon

Interesting idea.

Kevin Hay's sell's his WR 7x7 single cube for charity. It would be a unrealeased prototype WR cube. The first ever sub 2 7x7 solve.