• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

dboeren

There doesn't seem to be much hype around the Aochaung GTSM or any release date estimate I could find. Does anyone know more about this cube? Is it expected to be better than the Wushuang M?

xyzzy

Aoshi GTS is out on some stores at roughly 30 USD. Not sure why Moyu didn't release the magnetic version alongside the normal version; it seems that the XMD Shadow M might end up being the first mass-produced magnetic 6.

Okay, so I ran the price point of the factory GTS2 M and the cubicle GTS2 M. The cubicle is 49 and the factory is 26, which is ~53% of the cubicle version. So by that percentage, I figured out that 53% of the price of the cubicle yuxin red M is $39.22, so they might price it for about that much

Upcoming puzzles:
3x3
GAN 354
4x4
MoYu Aosu GTS (top, after M released in the autumn of 2017)
QiYi MFG Wuque Mini (60 mm)
5x5
MoYu Aochuang GTS (M?) (top, video)
6x6
QiYi X-Man Shadow
7x7
Hays7
Clock
Moyu clock
QiYi clock

dboeren

GAN 460 is up for preorder on TheCubicle now at $55.99. Shadow 6x6 is released (according to their FB page), probably a while yet before it gets to the US.