• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

UK Masters 2010

Randomcuber

In some competitions there are guidelines to who can take part (you have to be faster than a certain time) are there any for the uk masters?? (because im not very good lol)

Last edited:

scotzbhoy

WCA
2009COGH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Now time to get excited about this one!
My last exam is on June 15th, so from then on I'll be practising like crazy.
Hopefully not fail quite so badly in square 1 next time.

Tomarse

WCA
2008DOOL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
was in a bar with my mates, went outside to speak to someone, all my mates left the bar I was like "I'll catch up after I get my bag" went in to get it, gone. :/ stupid on my part, but my mates surely should of picked my bag up for me, I'd do it for them.

Vishal

Hello my name is Vishal Im from America Florida i have a house in london and come there every few months to see my grandparents i just learned about the cubing community a few months agao my favorite cube is the 2x2 and i recently learned cll right now i can solve it in around 5 seconds still praciting i am 13 yeears old just wanted to introduce myself i will be coming to the masters and competing in the 2x2

CharlieCooper

Premium Member
WCA
2007COOP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The current situation for the competition is that there is no venue and to prevent people having accommodation or travel problems I am looking to postpone the competition. I am speaking with the WCA about this and will update you all as soon as possible.