• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

UK Masters 2010

CharlieCooper

Premium Member
WCA
2007COOP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
http://www.worldcubeassociation.org/results/c.php?i=UKMasters2010

July 10-11, 2010

Just so that everybody can go mental talking about it four months in advance. Registration will open after Bristol Spring and the competition will be held in Bristol, hopefully at another venue I have found. The date is 90% certain at this point, but once registration opens it will not change.

I hope that everyone with exams etc will be done by then.

TMOY

WCA
2008COUR01
From their website: The Czech Open festival, which includes the speedcubong competition, will take place between July 15th and August 1st. No clash with UK Masters then :)

CharlieCooper

Premium Member
WCA
2007COOP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
From their website: The Czech Open festival, which includes the speedcubong competition, will take place between July 15th and August 1st. No clash with UK Masters then :)

Yes that is deliberate :p Lars and I did our research.

Rowan: If it was the week before, would you be in the US then? That remains a valid option if the venue isn't free on this weekend.

Escher

Babby
WCA
2008KINN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Rowan: If it was the week before, would you be in the US then? That remains a valid option if the venue isn't free on this weekend.

Hmm, probably not, I was intending to go just after my birthday (29/6)... The weekend before would be feasible though, unlike the current date.
Thanks for offering to change though :)

CharlieCooper

Premium Member
WCA
2007COOP01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Hmm, probably not, I was intending to go just after my birthday (29/6)... The weekend before would be feasible though, unlike the current date.
Thanks for offering to change though :)

It's only because [huskyvoice] I love you [/huskyvoice]

MichaelErskine

Premium Member
WCA
2008ERSK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
http://www.worldcubeassociation.org/results/c.php?i=UKMasters2010

July 10-11, 2010

Just so that everybody can go mental talking about it four months in advance. Registration will open after Bristol Spring and the competition will be held in Bristol, hopefully at another venue I have found. The date is 90% certain at this point, but once registration opens it will not change.

I hope that everyone with exams etc will be done by then.

Website under construction!

Toad

Premium Member
WCA
2009SMIT06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think someone might have found their first competition after exams... That certain someone might also be very happy about this :D