• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Transitioning to BH

MagoHay

Hello BLDers.

I would like to ask for advice in the process of transitioning to M2/OP to full BH. At the moment I am learning and understandinng commutators and I have done around 15% of them.

The problem is, that I don't want to stop competing in BLD while I learn, so I am not quiting using M2 totally for that reason.

So let's say that I can spend 1:30h every day for practising, how would you use that time to effectively improve little by little? I know there is no perfect sechedule, but I would be happy to hear your recommendations.

Thanks

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello BLDers.

I would like to ask for advice in the process of transitioning to M2/OP to full BH. At the moment I am learning and understandinng commutators and I have done around 15% of them.

The problem is, that I don't want to stop competing in BLD while I learn, so I am not quiting using M2 totally for that reason.

So let's say that I can spend 1:30h every day for practising, how would you use that time to effectively improve little by little? I know there is no perfect sechedule, but I would be happy to hear your recommendations.

Thanks
BH is old terminology.

Nowadays we just use UF/UFR 3-style when we solve 3x3 using commutators.