• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

top 5 favorite wca events

What are your top 5 favorite wca events?

• Total voters

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
you are joking right?
Not really.

Although I am currently incapable of doing sub-2 minutes 5BLD. sub-5 minutes 5BLD is super easy though. Success rate is low.

Also I shifted towns and only have 33 3x3s with me. I have 120 3x3s back home. So basically, I cannot do MBLD in my new place smh.

carcass

WCA
2018HANC03
3x3, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, and OH. 4x4 just feels like watered down 5x5 to me because I use normal Yau on both. I love 6x6 because the centers feel like you can just find a ton of pairs and solve it really quickly, and 7x7 just has the biggest centers. 3x3 is not a big cube but is also not only corners, and OH has fun ergonomics and it's fun to have better solutions because you're solving it a little more slowly.