• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Tier list thread

I agree with @zzoomer and @the dnf master, Gc Perms are underrated.
PLLs from best to worst
1626226035270.png
F Perms are the 100% most underrated PLL ever. I don't know why no one likes it.

Attachments

• 1626225872492.png
    1626225872492.png
    210.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Littlestown, Pennsylvania, U.S.A, Yuxin Earth 2x2
I agree with @zzoomer and @the dnf master, Gc Perms are underrated.
PLLs from best to worst

F Perms are the 100% most underrated PLL ever. I don't know why no one likes it.
Edit: T perm before Jb also my photo isn't uploading
Fperms have fast TPS but it's bad because it's just setup moves and a T-perm. It's impossible to be the fastest PLL.

Last edited:

zzoomer

YouTube
Visit Channel
Gc perm is obviously the most underrated PLL.
F is seriously underrated as well, though. Recognition is great and it's very consistent and decently fast. Setup to T perm is a relatively slow alg, the RUFfS one is much better. Brian has an impressive 0.80 on it

LBr

Disclaimer: This tier list is based off my opinion (for cubes I have tried) and reviews and opinion (for ones I have never tried)

Attachments

• my-image.png
    my-image.png
    330.9 KB · Views: 14