• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Personal Fun Fact Game!

That's either an extremely large difference or a moderately large one, depending on what your times are.

I've been cubing with CFOP for over 5 years and still don't know full OLL.

YouTube
Visit Channel
tHat usEd to be me but with pLl (Pll is harder for Me so i lEarned full oll first)

i waS sUpposed to take dIfferential equations in my senior year but deCIeD to stop at multivariablE calculus

Hazel

Premium Member
I hope the GTS2M is treating you well :p

My girlfriend is more amazed at how many 3x3 methods I know (>20) than me being able to solve a 13x13 :D

tnk351

That's terrible.

I once traded my cube with someone and forgot it. Until today I finally figured out why my cube pops so often.

tnk351

At least your big cube avg is better than mines. (3:XX:XX for 5x5)
I can do 2, but i cant do three (possibly because i dont have that much 2x2s)

It takes me about 25~30 minutes to do a 2x2 to 7x7 relay

Ernest Fowler

WCA
2016FOWL01
I can't even do 5x5
what am i doing with my life

I broke my skull when I was 4 at a water party, and then a decade later(When the scar almost healed), I broke it again at another water party. The witnesses at both events were my church friends, and I didn't cry on any of the injuries(I mean, 14 years old, that's understandable). I hate the scar that's left behind, because it messes up the back of my hair, and I can't fix it no matter how much I torture my hair with my hair comb:mad:

YouTube
Visit Channel
oh dayum

im a very rare asian species
everytime i compete, im always the only Hmong cuber there. Thats why when i compete at UC Berkeley, people mistaken me as Korean.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
im a very rare asian species
everytime i compete, im always the only Hmong cuber there.

There are a fair number of Hmong people around where I live. At least enough that if a public announcement or document is going to be translated from English the first language is Spanish and the second is Hmong.

Last fall a Hmong gentleman called me with regard to a bull I had listed for sale. He wanted beef. I ended up agreeing to sell him a cow, I shot it for him, and they butchered it on the farm. I hadn’t mentioned it to my brother, and he was gone when I shot the cow. So he drove up to see a middle-aged, blood-spattered Asian gentleman, standing next to a car with blacked-out windows, holding a large bucket of very sharp knives, saying “we’re gonna have a party!” Another several guys were gathered around a partially-butchered cow on the other side of the lawn. I guess it was pretty intimidating.

YouTube
Visit Channel
There are a fair number of Hmong people around where I live. At least enough that if a public announcement or document is going to be translated from English the first language is Spanish and the second is Hmong.

Last fall a Hmong gentleman called me with regard to a bull I had listed for sale. He wanted beef. I ended up agreeing to sell him a cow, I shot it for him, and they butchered it on the farm. I hadn’t mentioned it to my brother, and he was gone when I shot the cow. So he drove up to see a middle-aged, blood-spattered Asian gentleman, standing next to a car with blacked-out windows, holding a large bucket of very sharp knives, saying “we’re gonna have a party!” Another several guys were gathered around a partially-butchered cow on the other side of the lawn. I guess it was pretty intimidating.

LMAO, of course lol

1. Youre in Wisconsin, all hmong people are populated only and mostly in Wisconsin, California, Carolinas, and Minnesota.
2. They use the cow to sacrifice and do some religious ritual thingy. Killing a cow is expensive, which is probably why they celebrated, plus, we always treat a ritual a "party", pretty much just inviting hell of a lot of relatives in the house and eating a bunch of food while doing the ritual thingy.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
LMAO, of course lol

1. Youre in Wisconsin, all hmong people are populated only and mostly in Wisconsin, California, Carolinas, and Minnesota.
2. They use the cow to sacrifice and do some religious ritual thingy. Killing a cow is expensive, which is probably why they celebrated, plus, we always treat a ritual a "party", pretty much just inviting hell of a lot of relatives in the house and eating a bunch of food while doing the ritual thingy.
I figured it was maybe a wedding or something like that. Killing a cow is expensive, but what they had into it vs. how much meat they got actually works out to fairly cheap beef. They bought the cow for $600, and probably ended up with close to 400 lbs of beef. That’s quite a party, you could easily feed a couple hundred people.