• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Jperm Progression Thread

How long until Dylan reaches 800K?

• 2-5 Months

Votes: 33 56.9%
  • 5-8 Months

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • 8-11 Months

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • 1+ Year(s)

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • other

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters
A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
Let's just give it to @TheCubingCuber347, he's been pretty quiet about this and I think he deserves it, I heard he's trying to buy all the Qiyi Flagships and this will allow him to buy a Valk5m, a Valk2m, and a Valk Power m.
That sounds great, this is a very generous giveaway your'e doing.

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I’m not kiddin I subscribed and than he immediately hit 1 million btw I litterlay subbed at 12:06 which is when he hit it to
You are the 1 millionth subscriber...

Oh wow thanks but I feel like @TheEpicCuber is making a point about him not giving away the card in the first place.
THANK YOU!

IsThatA4x4

WCA
2022RITC01
He deserves it 100%. I mean, he has probably helped lots of people when it comes to cubing.
Definitely. Where would the cubing community be without him? I mean, we would still be as developed but I would expect we would have way less people. His tutorial is one of if not the best on youtube and as a result he has introduced a bunch of people to cubing. His videos are all really informative and provide great information to help everyone improve and have good habits - not to mention his consistency in putting out such high quality content.
He's also proven that youcubers can gain a lot of traction and has certainly made the way easier for those trying to grow.

Congrats J perm, very well deserved.