• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Jperm Progression Thread

How long until Dylan reaches 800K?

• 2-5 Months

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • 5-8 Months

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • 8-11 Months

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • 1+ Year(s)

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • other

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Alright, to all you Canadians and global viewers of J-Perm:
The canadian radio-television and telecommunications commision (CRTC) is passing bill c-11, which will allow them to alter how the "For You" page will show videos. Basically, they can choose which videos they want to show as "Canadian" and which videos not to show. Jperm is all about puzzles and challenges, and basically nothing about canada. So to fix this issue for J-Perms watch algorithm, there is a letter that you can send that will basically "fix" the bill being passed:
And here is the video that I first found about bill c-11:
I hope you take this message seriously. J-Perm has made such good cubing content over the years, and if the CRTC brings passes the bill and decides that JPerm isn't canadian enough, no more J-Perm. (At least, that is how I view it)