• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Day we all switched to Yau

LBr

WCA
2022FOGG01
I am bad at 4x4, but recently i made a decision to switch to yau, because there are fewer edges to pair when you've finished the centres, and look ahead is easier as you don't have to look on the bottom layer. Also, i was motivated by many top 4x4 solvers using yau these days.

SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am bad at 4x4, but recently i made a decision to switch to yau, because there are fewer edges to pair when you've finished the centres, and look ahead is easier as you don't have to look on the bottom layer. Also, i was motivated by many top 4x4 solvers using yau these days.
you dropped your times?
what you think of the experience?

LBr

WCA
2022FOGG01
Jong Ho Jeong, who invented the method, has had top 10 singles and averages in the past, but i dont know about now besides the hoya guy