• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The cubing argument thread

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
Last edited:

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel

I could not find it on TC

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I agree with @MJS Cubing
however, it is still a collectors item
Not necessarily a collectors item, since they are still being made, and a lot of people have them. That’s like saying a Zanchi is a collectors item, but they can still be found in a lot of places today, especially second hand. Old doesn’t always mean rare.

carcass

WCA
2018HANC03
Hey guys,
I really like the ending of squall with CDRLL and right L5EP. What do you think it the fastest way to get to EO2x2x3 (or in NBRS, EOdl)
What do you think is the fastest way to get there: LEOR, EOline then Left Block, EOarrow and left block, petrus, arrow+left block+EO, or other. I am excited to hear your ideas!

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Man people use no table abuse at all and are insanely fast OH solvers
I don't really understand that argument. Someone like Michal Pleskowicz is the perfect example that using the table isn't needed at all.
Man people use no table abuse at all and are insanely fast OH solvers
Well, i guess what i meant to say is for people that haven’t quite perfected oh, the table is good for them to use. i don’t know what i would do without a table personally.