• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SUB 25 and want to improve my solving 3X3

Hello, I solve the cube in FRIDRICH method.
My best is 19:44 secs. (3X3X3 cube)
I know almost all the plls(except for 3) and 2look oll and a few algs (4 or 5 - the easy ones).
I know F2l, I use a few algs but I solve intuitivly.
So my question is, if I want to solve in SUB 20 what should I do? Should I learn more OLLs?? Learn F2L algs or intuitive?
If it will help I can upload a video of me solving this cube so u could say what do I need to improve.

Blueberry

For sub-25: Learn the rest of the PLLs and make sure you can recognize each F2L case quickly and excecute them somewhat efficient. You don't need algs for this, but you can look up algs for tricky cases.

For sub-20: Practice lookahead (solving pairs without pausing in between). This is really important and is what got me sub-20. You can do this by doing slow solves and concentrating on seeing the next pair while you're doing the current pair. Gradually increase your TPS as you get better. Full OLL helps quite a lot, but it isn't required for sub-20.