• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Sub-15 average quest

benthecuber

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone has any tips to be sub-30 average of 5, i'm so close and hoping to get there by Christmas. I know 2-look OLL and PLL and i was wondering if anyone had some general practice tips.

Thanks!

zinzan8

Worthy quest, but ao5? Better than a PB, but far from a declaration that you are indeed a sub30 cuber.

Last edited:

benthecuber

Yeah, i intend to get to sub-30 ao5 by skill not luck, so if i get one i assume ill be able to get more, and if i cant, ill be able to practice to get most of my solves under 30 seconds, but thanks for the statement. also, i was wondering what 4x4 i should get becuase currently my events are 3x3 and 3x3 Oh

benthecuber

thanks, @Nir1213 , i have my f2l at 20 seconds. i started learning full pll, but i had just learned 2 look pll so i guess i needed to hear it from someone else

benthecuber

thanks thats what im going for and i can do cross and f2l in that time so ill learn full pll

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
you should actually get f2l to 15 seconds, cross around 4 - 4.5 seconds, and then get your last layer to be sub 10 seconds.